Guidelines for Nursery and LKG (2023-2024)
Greetings from GD Goenka Public School, Srinagar.
• Nursery and LKG classes will commence on Monday, 6th March 2023. During the first week early release timing is followed and parents have to accompany their children.
• Children can be brought to school at 10:30am and can be taken home by 12:30am for the first week.
• Children should eat their breakfast properly before they are sent to school. A packed dry lunch and small pack of snacks should be given in their kit for eating during school time. Do not stuff the lunch boxes more than what the child can eat.
• Kindly send an extra set of clothes to be kept in child’s cubby hole for times when required to change.
• Kindly label all your child’s belongings including tiffin boxes, bottles, jackets, shoes, school bag etc. This is important to ensure the safe return of your ward’s belongings if misplaced in class, school, or school bus.
• For any concerns regarding your ward, drop a message to homeroom, coordinator or front desk. You can also write to us on email@example.com
• Always share positive and supportive attitude to the child about study and school.
• Avoid criticizing the school or teachers in the presence of your child. This can result in the students loosing respect for their teachers.
Let us wish our children a very happy and stress free schooling.